Late Feb/Early March Quiz
THE QUIZ ANSWERS & RESULTS
AND THE WINNER OF THE 2 MARK THOMAS DOUBLE BEND CHAMPAGNE GLASSES IS…
Dominic… Congratulations Dominic! We have emailed you asking for the delivery address for your beautiful Mark Thomas Double Bend Champagne Glasses
Here are the Answers to the Quiz…
- Which of the following wine producers is regarded as an early pioneer in the Languedoc region of France?
b. Mas de Daumas Gassac
- Which of the following grape varieties is most commonly found in the wines of Montilla-Moriles in Andalucia in Spain?
b. Pedro Ximénez
- The winemaking process where sugar is added to grape must after the commencement of the primary fermentation is known as?
- The grape variety Ribolla or Ribolla Gialla is a native of which wine region?
- The wine village of Leiwen is based in which German wine region?
- Which of the following wineries is to be found in Israel?
c. Segal Wines
- Which of the following California AVAs can be found furthest north of San Francisco?
a. Redwood Valley
- Which of the following top Napa Valley reds would you expect to pay the most for direct from the winery?
b. Ghost Horse Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon Apparition
- Which of the following three American AVAs can be found in both Oregon and Washington State?
a. Columbia Valley
- Which of the following three premium red wine brands comes from Chile?
The Prizes for this months Wine Quiz are as follows..
1st Prize: Goes to the First Person to get all questions correct
A Pair of beautiful Mark Thomas Double Bend Champagne Glasses
2nd Prize: For all those who get all questions correct after that, they will win a…
Full 9th edition Digital Downloadable Version of the Guide.
PLUS… EVERYONE who takes the quiz will be given the fantastic…
447 page mini version of the guide. The mini guide still covers all 30 wine countries and regions!
Quiz Now closed