New membership scheme offers discounts and exclusive access to Wine Behind the Label
Wine enthusiasts and wine professionals can now benefit from a range of exclusive offers ranging from in-depth regional and country wine guides, and wine accessories including top quality glasses as part of a new membership service from Wine Behind the Label.
The award winning guide to leading producers and their wines from around the world, which has just published its 10th edition, is now adding the Club Behind the Label membership scheme to offer even more added value to its readers and users.
Membership to the new Club Behind the Label costs £60 to the public and £50 for those working in the wine industry. Memberships are also available on a quarterly basis, priced £18 for wine enthusiasts, and £15 the trade.
Professional members will then be entitled to 25% discounts on products available to buy as part of the scheme and 10% discounts for general consumers.
As an added incentive for taking out a membership all new sign-ups will receive wine products worth more than the annual membership fee.
- Two Mark Thomas Lead Free Crystal Double Bend All Round Wine Glasses (worth £48).
- Four regional wine guides up to the value of £20 with a wide choice including key regions such as Bordeaux, Napa and Carneros, South Australia and Alsace and Eastern France.
Club Behind the Label members will also be entitled to:
* A 10% discount on all Wine Behind the Label products except the Masnaghetti maps and books.
* A 10% discount for yourself and one guest to its wine tastings and wine dinners.
* Searchable database of all 4,000 producers and 18,000 wines reviewed in Wine Behind the Label (to be activated shortly)
* Private Facebook Group with interaction from Wine Behind the Label editors Neville Blech and David Moore and guest experts.
* Monthly updates to the guide (new entries, updated entries – members will be able to access these in advance of the next edition of the main guide being published).
* Access to further pages restricted to members only.
To take advantage of the new Club Behind the Label simply register at.